Wednesday 31 October 2007

Rapid round aint around but who knows

hehehe.....
wudnt meena be proud!!

well a short period of peace at work, a first and hopefully not the last.
I guess as usual I've got something to get of my chest.
Ever had a time in ur life when you wanted something so bad, you scared yourself about how badly you wanted it.

For the first time in my life, my fear of myslef has led me to cease to function as myself.
and for those of you who haven't got a clue what I'm on about, Its the ice melt...
Spring! is in the air and christmas is around the corner, and I'm feeling guilty of dismissing that
great season of cheer for a commercial racket. But now I see how in the dreary mundane existance of the
average office goer, the seasons have such a dramatic impact on the quality of their lives. Many a time when
I dismissed my parents attempts at cheering me up wid their christmas spirit, for mere corporate slavery, I now regret having
fallen victim to the burden of the same yoke.

But there is now something better, something greater, a feeling that transcends anything and everything I have ever felt before.
Its exhilariting, its enthralling, its captivating and yet its driving me nuts............

what can I say, I'm not insane...... but definitely mad.... :(

1 comment:

Winnie the poohi said...

I yam proud of u!! >:D<

BLog let us clear the fog that haunts our mind n soul.. literally.. the more honest u r the more clearer u get..

Appraisal hmmm do i get a party?