Tuesday 29 January 2008

Oogly? what is that Oogli?

Ugliness personified.....that is me......
so if you have children to scare.... please dont call me. But a picture of me should do the job just fine...
I wonder if there any special jobs for ugly people...i'd be famous!! 8-)
anyone if your reading my blog.... please please... give me a chance. I'll be the ugliest ugliest person on earth... you can even kill me for being so ugly.... that is ofcourse if you are still alive after beholding the ugly.

5 comments:

lilly said...

I just read ur blog..I think Im reading something I would have written myself..nobody is ugly.How can u call urself ugly? Ur not ur own! U belong to JESUS who created u..none of His creations are ugly..what is in external appearance?? Nothing actually!!

Twilight said...

Heh? I'm still alive, bro... :o

Twilight said...

ps: My new blog

crystal ship said...

oooooooglii woooglllii...m linkin yo blog to mine.....n wat wer u high o somthn while writin ths?:O
uh btw...this is dennis rosario ryt? :P

crystal ship said...

oooooooglii woooglllii...m linkin yo blog to mine.....n wat wer u high o somthn while writin ths?:O
uh btw...this is brendon rosario ryt? :P