Wednesday 30 January 2008

Yesterday all my troubles seemed so ♪♪♪

its a rather slow day.... not so much cos i did not
have much sleep... but more so due to some
conflicting thoughts in my head.
Got some time to chat to shorty after ages. Actually
the whole of yesterday was mostly catching up with
my best friends from different stages in my life.
Funny that, i have been able to trace back my
contacts to primary school but still haven't got word
of the friend Pradeep. The many summer nights we
spent together, thinking up mischeif for the next
day brings me fond memories and a feeling of
warmth. Hopefully I'll find a way to get in touch this year...

2 comments:

Daza said...

hope u ll catch tht mallu pradeep soon.......

brenda pls try to change ur font color.....

Quaintzy Patchez said...

The template changed! :O

and the ads appeareth! :O

What days am i seeing? global weather change! :P